VM Configuration & ComplianceVMware Configuration, Compliance & Change Management for VMware, Microsoft Hyper-v and Citrix Xen
Better Management and reporting of on-going updates and changes to the Virtual Environment
Virtualization Configuration and Compliance Tools help virtual environment administrators ensure optimal configuration policies. These tools indentify Virtual Machines (VM’s) that have more than the allowed amount of resources, and can be better configured to automatically remediate this condition. These tools produce detailed reports on virtual environments.
VMware and Virtual Server (VM) Configuration and Compliance tools generally feature:
• Management of Ongoing Updates and the automation of Virtual Machine Configuration Process
• Detailed change tracking and auditing
• VM sprawl prevention
• Out of process identification
• Identify and Remedy Configuration issues.
• Comparisons of VMs and hosts, including patch levels and VMtool versions.
• Rogue VMs, old snapshots, and other signs your infrastructure is growing unchecked.
Research, Compare, & Download Systems Management Software
Webmasters.org allows anyone to research infrastructure software by category or vendor. View detailed comparative information on products in any category and instantly download free trials of the products that interest you.