Cloud IT MonitoringAs organizations deploy more applications to the cloud they need to ensure that end users continue to receive the expected levels of service from applications once they have been deployed into the cloud.
Cloud computing monitoring solutions give you the visibility you need to monitor and assess the performance of your applications and infrastructure in cloud environments.
Cloud Monitoring Tools Feature:
• Support for Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
• Monitoring of Cloud, Virtual and Physical Environments
• Support for monitoring of different cloud service providers such as: Amazon EC2, GoGrid, Eucalyptus, IBM, Skytap, Rackspace, Terremark and Microsoft Azure
• Many feature monitoring for different environments including: Cloud, Virtual, and Physical
The main facets of Cloud Monitoring are:
• End user experience monitoring – which assesses responsiveness from end-users and monitors the basic end-user services: HTTP/HTTPs, Ping, TCP, UDP, MySQL, POP3/SMTP/IMAP, FTP, Telnet, SSH
• Hardware/Infrastructure Performance
• Monitoring of Cloud Service level agreements (SLA’s)
Research, Compare, & Download Systems Management Software
Webmasters.org allows anyone to research infrastructure software by category or vendor. View detailed comparative information on products in any category and instantly download free trials of the products that interest you.