Download IT software trials, information, reviews, demo's and comparisons
Kaavo's core product, IMOD provides following key capabilities for deploying and managing applications/workloads in the cloud:
One Click Deployment: With a single click, IMOD automatically brings online one or multi-server systems, configures middleware, deploys applications and workload and initiates all dependent services in a specified order. This
Scheduling and Automation: IMOD executes complex tasks at a designated time or in response to a preconfigured event without manual intervention, e.g. auto-scaling up, auto-scaling down, and auto-recovery.
Best Practice Deployment Templates: IMOD simplifies the creation and sharing of complex configurations and n-tier deployments using a single system definition file.
Typical Uses of Kaavo IMOD
· Single Click deployment of complex multi-tier applications in the cloud (Dev, QA, Prod)
· Handling demand bursts/variations by automatically adding/removing resources
· Run-time management of application infrastructure in the cloud
· Encryption of persisted data in the cloud
· Automation of workflows to handle run-time production exceptions without human intervention
Key features of Kaavo IMOD Cloud Management
· A single click interface to host and run applications inside a cloud and ability to start, stop and deploy the applications in a multi-server setup.
· Automate single server or complex multi-server system deployment by creating sophisticated custom workflows using Kaavo's dynamic system template technology
· Ability to create and use encrypted disk volumes using AES-256 bit data encryption with a single click for securing data persisted in the clouds
· Auto-scaling up and down based on pre-defined custom triggers at the system and/or tier level
· Auto-recovery of servers in the context of the application
· Ability to schedule automatic execution of custom jobs and complex workflows to simplify on-going application maintenance and production support
· Auto-pilot capability to configure execution of complex workflows to handle run-time production exceptions without human intervention
· Application Centric infrastructure audit logs
· Multi-Cloud UI Wizard for easy deployment across multiple clouds
· Ability schedule automatic backups of EBS volumes
· Application Centric metering for transparency on resources used by each deployed application
· Easy to use UI for configuring your custom firewall rules on the virtual servers
· SSH connectivity for securely connecting to the cloud infrastructure
· SFTP for safely transferring data between your datacenter and cloud
· Ability to monitor CPU, memory, I/O, disk space of the virtual servers
· Ability to setup individual or group alerts to proactively manage application service levels
· Ability to setup automatic data backups of disk volumes
· Ability to define application infrastructure level custom exceptions and corresponding workflows to handle run-time production exceptions without human intervention
“Kaavo is a pioneer in application centric management for cloud computing and Rackspace users will benefit from their ability to simplify the deployment and management of complex custom applications in the cloud,”
Emil Sayegh, General Manager of The Rackspace Cloud.
"We are excited to have Kaavo as a Cloud Computing partner. This partnership will significantly reduce cost and time-to-market, increase IT operational efficiency and provide greater transparency of IT costs to the business owners". said Mr. Lalit Dhingra, President, NIIT Technologies Inc.
Target Business Size:
Three Plans, All Monthly Fee’s, Cancel at Any time. No setup Fees.
Online Self Serve for SMB: $100/month for 1,667 hours of managed CPU time. Additional hours at 6 cents/hour
Enterprise Solution for Mid-Enterprise: Custom Quote
Onsite Deployment Enterprise for large: Custom Quote
Note: One CPU hour = A small virtual server with a single cpu running for one hour.