"“I'm using Netwrix Tools and they work fantastic, I get my daily emails they give me detailed information of what has changed in my environment. It does what it’s designed to do!"
Jeff Doe, Faegre& Benson Law Firm
Netwrix Change Reporter for VMware ESX & vSphere Reporting, VMware Sprawl & Configuration
NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware
NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware audits all changes and enforces controlled change management processes across your virtual environment. This tool sends a daily report pointing to every change made to your VMware servers, folders, clusters, resource pools, virtual machines, and their hardware, including previous and current ("before" and "after") configuration values.
NetWrix Change Reporter for VMware can be used to:
- Overview configuration changes on a daily basis to improve internal IT governance
- Prepare reports for your IT compliance auditors, such as SOX, HIPPA, GLBA, and others
- Audit the creation of new virtual machines to prevent uncontrolled virtual machine sprawl
- Supported VMware platforms: VI3, vSphere, ESX, ESXi
VMware &Virtual Machine Sprawl Tracker
NetWrix Virtual Machine Sprawl Tracker is a tool to track virtual machine usage statistics and automatically report on inactive and unused virtual machines to justify their deactivation and reclaim precious physical resources.
NetWrix Virtual Machine Sprawl Tracker features:
- Automatically tracks all virtual machines in the enterprise
- Tracks low resource usage (network and disk) and VM inactivity time
- Scheduled operation: sends daily usage reports by email
Download the Free Trial of NetWrix Virtual Machine Sprawl Tracker